Application Manager (m/f)
“All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.” -Calvin Coolidge
We’re looking for sharp, ambitious, promising, and blockchain-enthused developers to join our team during an exciting time at our company. Professionalism, effectiveness, and innovation are our core competencies on software projects of all sizes and we are looking for developers who share our vision of keeping software development moving forward.
Application managers support customers in the continuous improvement of their applications. Your tasks as an Application Manager include the coordination of internal and external bodies in the event of changes, launches and disruptions in the operation business. Your areas of responsibility would also include contact with our customers and the integration of requirements.
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in computer science or equivalent vocational training
- Analytical skills and a high degree of resilience
- Experience as a consultant or application manager
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- You have strong communication skills
- You work well in a team and independently
- You like to travel
- You think on your toes and appreciate a hard day’s work
- You’re organized and have a great memory
- We are progressive!
- We want our team be creative and generate their own ideas
- We like each other and believe in one another
Have we sparked your interest?
Spark our interest by sending us your CV, certificates, project overview, and earliest starting date and desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Großenhainer Straße 101
Click here for current vacancies.