Blockchain Developer (m/f)
“All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.” -Calvin Coolidge
We’re looking for sharp, ambitious, promising, and blockchain-enthused developers to join our team during an exciting time at our company. Professionalism, effectiveness, and innovation are our core competencies on software projects of all sizes and we are looking for developers who share our vision of keeping software development moving forward.
Blockchain developers develop software and interfaces using Java. Your tasks would include technical support, further development and implementation of Blockchain projects, as well as cross-departmental support for the implementation of product and process changes. You take part in the entire process, from analysis, to testing, to going live.
Required Skills and Experience
- Completed degree in computer science or equivalent vocational training
- Deep understanding of cryptography
- Knowledge of current Java EE standards and frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, REST, SOAP, and Web Frameworks)
- Knowledge of other open-source technologies and tools (for example Maven or Git)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- You have strong communication skills
- You work well in a team and independently
- You like to travel
- You think on your toes and appreciate a hard day’s work
- You’re organized and have a great memory
- We are progressive!
- We want our team be creative and generate their own ideas
- We like each other and believe in one another
Have we sparked your interest?
Spark our interest by sending us your CV, certificates, project overview, and earliest starting date and desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Großenhainer Straße 101
Click here for current vacancies.