Evidence Manager is designed to be tightly interconnected with the rest of your business’ ecosystem. Users can import and export documents to and from other applications, including Microsoft Sharepoint, Atlassian Confluence and more. Consequently Evidence Manager does not disrupt a user’s current work-flow, but rather integrates neatly into it. Evidence Manager brings the unique advantages of Blockchain into users’ every day work life:
Blockchain and implementation specific advantages
- The system stores documents in a decentralized and thus highly available database.
- Unauthorized parties can not change, delete, or manipulate uploaded documents in any way.
- The system encrypts stored documents and only grants access to authorized entities.
- Fine grained access and key management.
- We can configure all parameters based on a company’s needs.
- Detailed analytics of network and usage behavior: In an ever-changing world, users can always realign the configuration to match their organization’s needs.
- Configuration parameters can be changed on the fly: Number of nodes, encryption level, key authorization, as well as access levels and more.
Advantages over cloud systems
- No third party has central access to all information
- Data can not be manipulated by a third party
- Blockchains are proven to be incorruptible
- Distribution happens immediately (without the need for synchronization)
Simple use case
A user creates a new document through the web interface of Evidence Manager. The interface allows them to set a title, add text through a rich text editor, as well as attach files and tags. In the following example, a user creates a “dummy” patient’s record. The user sets the title, adds some text using the text editor, and attaches the patient’s picture, an X-ray and a PDF-file containing additional examinations. When the user clicks “save,” the system stores the document on the Blockchain running behind the application.
Another user can retrieve the document by performing a search on the same client or on another system client. The user can search by terms, tags, sort by date, type and so on. Users can preview files with a simple click, depending on their format.
Users can download files individually or all together as a zip file. The system automatically generates a zip-file with PDFs of document content and information on its according Blockchain. This information makes it possible to prove the validity and correctness of the document.
faizod.Evidence Manager has the simplicity of a cloud system and the security of a Blockchain. The document’s state is protected from hackers regardless of their technical skills. Once a document is stored, it can not be manipulated. In the use case, the user can always retrieve a patient’s medical history. This ensures original data validity, as well as traceability. Blockchain technology can protect your company by arming you with this technology.
- Separate encryption of each document
- All content encrypted with one key
- No encryption
Click here for current vacancies.